Pelvic Therapy Specialists provides physical therapy treatment and personalized care for pelvic floor, uro-gynecological, lower back and pre/post partum conditions. We believe in an evidenced based, multi-disciplinary, collaborative approach and treat each patient with the respect and compassion that they deserve.
Our sole focus and specialty with pelvic regional diagnoses allows us to deliver unparalleled results -- usually faster and more effectively.
We can help resolve or alleviate the following conditions:
- Bladder Discomfort
- Bladder Issues
- Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatitis
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Coccygodynia (Tailbone Pain)
- Cyclist’s Syndrome
- Diastasis Recti / Tummy Separation
- Difficulty Emptying the Bladder
- Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods/Menses)
- Dyspareunia (Painful Intercourse)
- Dysuria (pain with urination)
- Frequency / Urgency of Urination
- Genital Numbness
- Incontinence / Leakage
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Lower Back Pain
- Male Pelvic Pain
- Pain & Dysfunction assoc.w/ cycling
- Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Pain Syndromes
- Postoperative Rehabilitation
- Pregnancy Related Issues
- Prenatal and Postpartum
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Rectal Pain
- Sacro-iliac / SI joint pain
- Urinary / Bowel / Sexual Dysfunction
- Vulvar / Vaginal Pain Syndrome
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
Click here to determine if physical therapy could help you.
As a compliment to the healing benefits of physical therapy, Pelvic Therapy Specialists also offers massage treatment sessions to help with paitent's health and wellness programs.
Serving: All of the Denver metro area including: Boulder, Louisville, Superior, Lafayette, Longmont, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Brighton, Erie, Frederick, Firestone, North Denver, Northglenn, Broomfield, Colorado, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Lyons, Lakewood, Dacono, Commerce City.